SUE IS IN THE ROOM ALL DAY FRIDAY!
Your Busy Things subscription gives you access to hundreds of maths, literacy and phonics activities. Are you making the most of your subscription? Did you know Busy Things can track pupils work and teachers can send feedback? Here are some of the things Busy Things can do to make your life easier!
- Hide content so your pupils only see what you want them to
- Send feedback to your pupils on their work
- Track what your pupils have been doing
- Give pupils their own personal saved files area
- Assign work at different levels to different pupils
- View curriculum links for activities and print out lesson plans
Friday 22nd October and 29th October
Join Sue at a time to suit you
Want to see new features? Need questions answering? Need help setting up your classes? Talk with Sue and let her help you.
30 minute tutorial - on the hour, every hour 9.00am to 4.00pm
Open chat - on the half hour every half hour 9.30am to 3.30pm
Visit https://zoom.us/join and join with:
Not Free on Fridays?
Let us save you time! Learn everything you need to know in three FREE 30 minute sessions.
Go from a Busy Things newbie to an expert in three easy-to-follow live sessions. You don't have to do all three sessions but we hope you will! Relevant to all teaching staff. Subscribers and free-trialers welcome.
New school? Attend Tutorial 1 and get 50% off if you decide to subscribe.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details, or book onto tutorial 1 now.